Press "Enter" to skip to content
What to look for during the choosing of winter tires?
- Keep in mind that winter tires do not allow to maintain the “summer” style of driving under any circumstances. Speed is automatically had to reduce, the distance is increased;
- The key difference of winter tires from the summer one is a different chemical composition of rubber, other tread pattern and the presence of thorns;
- Winter tires are strongly recommended to operate with air temperature above 5 degrees Celsius
- it is able to melt the tire quickly and shorten its further operation to a minimum;
- Ask for confirmation of their original brand of tires during buying well-known brands. The proportion of fakes on the modern automobile market is looms. It is important to understand that if a brand is forged – characteristics of the product are forged too;
- Do not strive for the lowest price. Remember, bargain hunting often leads to the acquisition of counterfeit goods, or with deliberately low-maintenance characteristics. It can affect on the quality of the behavior of vehicles on the road and lead to the creation of an emergency.